WASHINGTON, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Spectrum Managers Association (NSMA) is holding its annual conference, "Spectrum Management 2004," on May 18-19 at the Holiday Inn Westpark Hotel in Rosslyn, VA.
What does NSMA stand for?
NSMA stands for National Spectrum Managers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSMA
We have 13 other meanings of NSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Novell Security Manager (software)
- Nuclear Spectrum Measurement
- Numerical Spectral Model
- Nursing Service Management (Sheppard AFB, TX)
- Nutrition Society of Malaysia
- National Sales & Marketing Awards
- National School of Martial Arts (San Antonio, TX)
- National Seasoning Manufacturers Association
- National Securities Market Association (Russia)
- National Spectrum Management Association
- National Storytelling Membership Association
- National Student Music Awards
- Naval Support Management Activity
- Navy Systems Management Activity (US DoD)
- Network Status and Monitoring Application (Sprint)
- Neural Systems, Memory, and Aging (Arizona Research Labs, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA)
- Nevada State Medical Association (Reno, Nevada)
- Non Smokers' Movement of Australia
- North Slave Métis Alliance (Australia)
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEC), a leading provider of microwave radio communications products, announced today that Bruce Blain, vice president of NEC's Radio Communications Systems Division has been elected to the National Spectrum Managers Association (NSMA) board of directors.
WASHINGTON -- WASHINGTON, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Spectrum Managers Association (NSMA) is holding its annual conference, "Spectrum Management 2003", on May 20-21 at the Holiday Inn Westpark Hotel in Rosslyn, VA.