This is inevitable as the talks have been dragging on as countries and regional blocs try to protect national special interest groups that often have undue domestic political influence.
What does NSIG stand for?
NSIG stands for National Special Interest Group (Model Aeronautical Association of Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSIG
We have 5 other meanings of NSIG in our Acronym Attic
- National Society for Internships and Experiential Education (Raleigh, NC)
- National Social Investment Fund (World Bank; Tajikistan)
- National Spatial Information Framework (geographical information; South Africa)
- National Swine Improvement Federation (est. 1975; Knoxville, Tennessee)
- NATO Secondary Imagery Format
- NATO Special Intelligence Facility
- Network and Service Integration Forum (ATIS)
- North/South Ireland Food Consumption Survey
- Nicola-Similkameen Innovative Forestry Society
- National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan
- North of Scotland Industries Group (UK)
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (India)
- National Surveillance of Infections in Hospitals
- No Significant Interval History (US Navy)
- Narrabri Stellar Intensity Interferometer
- National Service Information, Inc. (Marion, OH)
- National Social Insurance Institute (unemployment insurance; various locations)
- National Spatial Information Infrastructure (various nations)
- National Sheep Industry Improvement Center (Washington, DC)
- Next Steps in IP (Internet Protocol) Mobility (est. 1991; Internet Society working group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association for International Nursing (CAIN) is a new CNA recognized national special interest group, formed in spring of 2007.
Through the organization, people can attend local and national events or become involved with more than 200 national special interest groups.