The geospatial solutions provided will become the foundation data layer for an updated national spatial data infrastructure.
What does NSDI stand for?
NSDI stands for National Spatial Data Infrastructure (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSDI
We have 7 other meanings of NSDI in our Acronym Attic
- National e-Governance Services Delivery Gateway (India)
- New School Development Group (California)
- North Sea Decommissioning Group (UK)
- Northern Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Neraca Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Balance of Forest Resources)
- Nova Scotia Department of Health (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Dental Hygienists Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Nad(P)H Steroid Dehydrogenase-Like Protein
- National Self-Defense Institute (Miami Beach, Florida)
- National Sleep Dynamics, Inc.
- National Strategy for Development and Integration (Albania)
- Networked Systems Design and Implementation (symposium)
- New Style Discovery International Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Nigerian Software Development Initiative
- Normalized Snow Difference Index
- North Star Digital Imaging
- Northstate Drywall, Inc. (Garner, NC)
- Novell Software Development India Ltd. (India)
- National Software Data and Information Repository
- Netscape Directory Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conceptualization of Botswana National Spatial Data Infrastructure (BNSDI) was during NDP 8 (2003-09) and initiated within the frameworks of an ongoing project called National Geographic Information System (NGIS) coordinated by the Department of Information Technology (DIT) and the Department of Surveys and Mapping (DSM).
Prominent SDIs include the National Spatial Data Infrastructure in the US and the European Commission's INSPIRE.
The Need for an Infrastructure-Based Approach to Preservation This early archiving effort made it clear that a statewide infrastructure-based approach was required, one that would build from existing geospatial data infrastructures that were evolving under the auspices of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI), Federal Geographic Data Committee, and Geospatial One-Stop.
00 Cooperative Agreements Program grant from the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) under the Fifty States Initiative category.
audience is probably well familiarized with the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) initiatives under the guidance of the Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) and its many related stakeholders across the U.
Designed by ESRI, The Geospatial One-Stop (GOS) portal is a gateway to the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) and the GIS superhighway, according to Jack Dangermond, ESRI president.
In 1994, the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) program was established by executive order to address the problem of the redundancy and incompatibility of geospatial information on a national basis.