The National Society to Prevent Blindness estimates that 100,000 eye injuries occur in a year as more and more people turn to recreational sports.
What does NSPB stand for?
NSPB stands for National Society to Prevent Blindness (now Prevent Blindness America; est. 1908)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPB
We have 6 other meanings of NSPB in our Acronym Attic
- No Significant Pathologic Abnormality (pathology lab terminology)
- Nova Scotia Prospectors Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- National Sponsored Programs Administrators Alliance (historically black college network)
- New Smashing Pumpkins Audio Archive (website)
- National Scrapie Plan Administration Centre (British Veterinary Association; UK)
- National Security Political Action Committee
- National Seniors Productive Ageing Centre (Australia)
- Non-Standard Part Application Request
- Network Service Providers Around the World
- NATO Seasparrow Performance Assessment Working Group
- National Sports Promotion Board (Singapore)
- Nederlandse Stichting Praktijkopleiding Betonstaalverwerking (Dutch: Practical Training Foundation Rebar Processing)
- New School Psychology Bulletin (New School for Social Research; New York City)
- Number of Spikes per Breath
- National Semi-Pro Baseball Association
- North States Professional Baseball League (Canada)
- Network Service Provider Business Unit
- National Share Purchasing Corporation Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- National Signaling Point Code (broadcast transmission)
- National Standard Plumbing Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabb, medical director for the National Society to Prevent Blindness, in Schaumburg, Ill.
The National Society to Prevent Blindness (now called Prevent Blindness America) estimates that approximately 50,000 people in the United States become blind each year.