May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The programs designed by The Gunter Media Group (GMG) for the National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) will promote its members' research and its outreach programs for students interested in the physical sciences.
What does NSBP stand for?
NSBP stands for National Society of Black Physicists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSBP
We have 7 other meanings of NSBP in our Acronym Attic
- No Sex Before Marriage
- Northeast School of Botanical Medicine (Ithaca, NY)
- North Slope Borough Municipal Code (US Bureau of Indian Affairs; Alaska)
- Nylon Screen Bone Marrow Cultures
- New Schools Better Neighborhoods
- National Scenic Byways On-Line (Federal Highway Administration)
- Nationalsozialistische Betriebszellenorganisation (Nazi workplace cell organization)
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- National Scenic Byways Program
- National School Breakfast Program (federally assisted meal program)
- National Somali Bantu Project
- Non-Specific Back Pain
- North Sea Benthos Project (2000-2007)
- North Slope Borough Planning Department (Barrow, AK)
- North Slope Borough Police Department (Barrow, Alaska)
- National Shiloh Breeder's Registry (dogs)
- National Small Boat Register (Advisory Committee on National Historic Ships; UK)
- Non-Specific Bronchial Reactivity
- Non-Specific Bronchial Responsiveness
- Not Scrap Book Related
Samples in periodicals archive:
This conference--sponsored by the Edward Bouchet Abdus Salaam Institute (EBASI), the National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP), the University of Nigeria, the University of Arizona, and the University of Cape Coast, will include workshops designed to advance interest in conducting research in and teaching African astronomy and culture.
com 2005 Annual Conference of the National Society of Black Physicists and Black Physics Students Feb.