Freund is the recipient of two William Schuman Prizes and the Boudleaux Bryant Prize from BMI, five ASCAP Morton Gould Grants, six ASCAP Standard Awards, a Music Merit Award from the National Society of Arts and Letters and the Howard Hanson Prize.
What does NSAL stand for?
NSAL stands for National Society of Arts and Letters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSAL
We have 9 other meanings of NSAL in our Acronym Attic
- Netherland, Sewell and Associates, Inc. (petroleum consultants; Texas)
- Neuroscience and Aging Institute (Loyola University; Chicago, IL)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflamatory
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agent
- National Students Against Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- National Society for American Indian Elderly (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
- Norwegian Sea Arctic Intermediate Water
- Name, Sex, Age, Location
- National Standards for Adult Literacy (UK)
- National Survey of Adult Literacy
- Neural Systems and Artificial Life Group (language development study group; National Research Council; Rome, Italy)
- North Shore Animal League
- Nuclear Safety and Licensing
- North Shore Animal League America
- National Study of Assisted Living Facilities (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners (UK)
- Nasjonalt Senter for Avansert Laparoskopisk Kirurgi (Norwegian: National Center for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery)
- National Socialist American Labor Party (political group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the National Society of Arts and Letters National Career Awards Competition, held May 18-20 in Chicago, offers a once-in-five-years opportunity for ballet students, since the annual Career Awards Competition rotates among all arts disciplines.
Among his many lifetime honors were the United States government's Medal of Freedom, New York City's Handel Medallion, the National Medal of Arts, the Brandeis University Notable Achievement Award, the Benjamin Franklin Medal of Britain's Royal Society of Arts, and, along with Balanchine, the National Gold Medal of Merit Award of the National Society of Arts and Letters.