The Government has just announced that it will not be making generic substitutions of NHS prescription drugs compulsory - a move that has delighted the National Society for Epilepsy and is good news for anyone with the condition.
What does NSE stand for?
NSE stands for National Society for Epilepsy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSE
We have 145 other meanings of NSE in our Acronym Attic
- North Shore Dog Walkers (Vancouver, Canada)
- Norwegian Sea deep water
- Nationalist Socialist Democratic Workers Party (political group)
- National Secondary Drinking Water Regulations (US EPA)
- Near Stream Disturbance Zone
- Nordfjord-Sogn Detachment Zone (Norway)
- Nagoya Stock Exchange
- Nairobi Stock Exchange
- Namespace Extension (Microsoft Windows Shell)
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- National Stock Exchange (Lithuania)
- National Stock Exchange (of India Ltd)
- National Support Element
- Naval Shore Establishment
- Naval Station Everett (Everett, WA)
- Naval Support Element
- NCOIC Standardization and Evaluation
- Needle and Syringe Exchange (HIV protection)
- Network Search Engine
- Network Service Entity (GPRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Government has just announced that it will not be making generic substitutions of NHS prescription drugs compulsory - a move that has delighted the National Society for Epilepsy and is good news for anyone with the condition.
THE National Society for Epilepsy (NSE) would like to inform readers with an interest in the condition about a conference which will focus on the need to be treated properly.
Nighy, who is also official spokesman for the National Society for Epilepsy, says learning disability and mental health are particularly important issues to him.
He is currently executive deputy chairman of Chime Communications, chairman of Newmarket Investments, a director of Northern Racing, vice president of the National Society for Epilepsy and a trustee of the Foundation for Liver Research.
But Dr Sallie Baxendale, a clinical neuropsychologist at the National Society for Epilepsy, said most amnesic conditions in films had little relation to reality.
The nine male pilots from Nottingham East Midlands Airport in northern England plan to donate the money from the calendar to Britain's National Society for Epilepsy (NSE).
ACTOR Bill Nighy made a flying visit to Luton airport to launch a charity partnership between the National Society for Epilepsy and easyJet.