The project, led by Durham University, also involves academics from the National Society for Earthquake Technology - Nepal, International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development and Kadambari College, Nepal (National School of Social Work).
What does NSET stand for?
NSET stands for National Society for Earthquake Technology (Kathmandu, Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSET
We have 5 other meanings of NSET in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Standard Equipment Review Panel (Joint Program Executive Office JPEO for Chemical and Biological Defense)
- National Science Education Standards
- National Security Electronic Surveillance
- National Socio-Economic Survey (Indonesia)
- Network Services and E-Solutions (UK)
- NIMA Systems Engineering Services
- North Shore Elder Services, Inc. (est. 1976; Danvers, MA)
- NASA Space and Earth Sciences Computing Center
- National Strategy for Ecologically Sustainable Development (Australia)
- Nanoscale Science Engineering and Technology
- Native Speaker English Teacher
- North Shore Energy Technologies (USDA)
- National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations
- National Science and Engineering Week (British Science Association; UK)
- Nervous System Energy Work (various locations)
- North South East West
- Noida Special Economic Zone (India)
- Noida Special Export Zone (India)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor (aka N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineers from GHI's partner, the National Society for Earthquake Technology, instructed the masons.