The Constitution Center will host several partner organizations to help celebrate Constitution Day, including Arcadia University , Pennsylvania State Society Daughters of the American Revolution , National Society Daughters of the American Revolution , Pennsylvania Society Sons of the American Revolution , and National Society Sons of the American Revolution , Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History , James Madison's Montpelier , and Progressive Business Publications .
What does NSDAR stand for?
NSDAR stands for National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nationalsozialistischer Deutscher Ärztebund (German: National Socialist German Doctors' Association)
- National Society Daughters of the American Colonists
- National Soil Data Access Facility (various universities; USDA)
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture (Canada)
- National Space Development Agency of Japan
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture and Marketing
- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NAZI Party)
- New School of Design Art and Performance
- Nova Scotia Diabetes Assistance Program (Department of Health; Canada)
- National Science and Development Board (Philippines)
- National Science Development Board
- National Soil Database
- National Sourcing Database
- Network and Services Database (Telcordia Technologies)
- Network Security Database
- Network Systems Data Base (Hekimian)
- Node Specification Database
- National Security and Defense Council (Ukraine)
- National Skills Devolpment Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruth was a member of the Our Lady of the Angels Parish and a recent member of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, Col.
Also this Saturday, the San Fernando Valley and Chatsworth chapters of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution are inviting all women veterans and active military to a tea and luncheon to honor their service.
At a time when many Americans have rediscovered the greatness of our nation, we're especially delighted to welcome Daughters from every state in the Union -- and several foreign nations -- to our annual Continental Congress," said Linda Tinker Watkins, President General of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.