is a professor and former director in the School of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and the former executive director of the National Social Welfare Assembly in New York.
What does NSWA stand for?
NSWA stands for National Social Welfare Assembly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSWA
We have 18 other meanings of NSWA in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon Systemware Co. Ltd.
- No Significant Weather (meteorology/aviation)
- Non-Secure Switch
- Non-Secure Warning
- Norton SystemWorks (Symantec utility software)
- Novell Script for NetWare
- New South Wales Department of Land and Water Conservation
- New South Wales Meat Industry Authority
- New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service (Australia)
- New South Wales Rural Fire Service
- National Stretch Wrap Alliance
- Natural Spring Water Association
- New South Wales Agriculture (Australia)
- North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- North Sulawesi Watersports Association (est. 1998; Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia)
- Nova Scotia Weightlifting Association (Canada)
- New South Wales Association of the Deaf Inc. (est. 1930; Australia)
- New South Wales Administrative Decisions Tribunal
- New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- National Social Work AIDS Network (Ithaca, NY)