The three authors are or have been affiliated with the National Social Marketing Centre, UK.
What does NSMC stand for?
NSMC stands for National Social Marketing Centre (health strategy; Department of Health; England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSMC
We have 24 other meanings of NSMC in our Acronym Attic
- North Shore Mountain Biking (Vancouver, Canada)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (gaming)
- North Shore Mountain Bike Association
- New Super Mario Bros. U (gaming)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (gaming)
- North Santa Monica Bay Watersheds (California)
- New Super Mario Brothers Wii (video game)
- National Sales and Marketing Council (National Association of Home Builders)
- National Satellite Meteorological Center
- National Security Management Course
- Network Systems Management Center (Pentagon renovation project)
- North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton, CO)
- North San Mateo County Council of Cities
- Node Subsystem Management Command Interface
- Natural Sciences Mathematics Division (various locations)
- Non Solder Mask Defined (semiconductor substrate process)
- Non-Specific Motility Disorder
- Non-State Market Driven (governance or regulation)
- Nonseasonal Mood Disorders
- Not So Modern Drummer (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme, funded by the New Football Pools, NHS North East and National Social Marketing centre, also points the dads in the direction of local agencies that can help them in their quest to become more fit and healthy.
Keywords: social marketing, masculinities, exchange theory, competition, audience segmentation, stages of change, homogenization, hegemonic masculinity ********** In the United Kingdom (UK), Social Marketing (SM) theory has been applied to health promotion (HP) policy in recent years (Doll, 2004) and commitment to SM by the Department of Health and the National Consumer Council led to the formation of the National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC, 2007).
Sub 21 is one of 10 national demonstration sites for social marketing in conjunction with the National Social Marketing Centre and Department of Health.
The Foundation's programme has also benefited from funding from NHS North East and the National Social Marketing Centre.