It does help lessen the assault by the smoker,'' said Elliott Graham, a member of the National Smokers Alliance and chairman of Glendalians Against Smoke Pollution.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Smokers Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Service Alliance, LLC
- National Sex Authority
- National Sheep Association (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
- National Sheriffs' Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Shipping Authority
- National Shuffleboard Association
- National Singles Association (Atlanta, Georgia)
- National Skateboard Association
- National Slag Association (Alexandria, VA)
- National Smokejumper Association
- National Snow Analyses (US NOAA)
- National Society of Accountants
- National Softball Association, Inc.
- National Software Alliance
- National Sound Archive
- National Space Agency
- National Speakers Association
- National Spiritual Assembly (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit was filed last June by the Ivy Inn, Lahiere's Restaurant, the Annex Restaurant and Bar and the National Smokers Alliance (NSA) on behalf of its members in and around Princeton.
State Affairs' involvement with the National Smokers Alliance - a "grassroots" group set up by Burson Marstellar at the behest of Philip Morris - is particularly close.
He now represents the National Smokers Alliance in a court action to force the state to turn over public records regarding anti-smoking activities.
today announced that it is withdrawing future financial support to the National Smokers Alliance (NSA) in reaction to an ethics complaint filed against Senator John McCain (R-AZ).
Thomas Humber, President of the National Smokers Alliance (NSA), an individual plaintiff in the lawsuit along with nearly 50 individual Montgomery County NSA members, said of the ruling: "This is absolute vindication that courts uphold the rule of law, without regard for rhetoric or political grandstanding.
Glantz and Smith's earlier restaurant study has been attacked vociferously by the National Smokers Alliance, a tobacco- industry-funded group, which publicized a critique prepared by Michael Evans, an economist.
Washington Post, 3/30/00; San Antonio Express-News, 3/29/00) Bush aides claim RAGA is separate from his campaign -- just as they said the Republican Leadership Council, the National Smokers Alliance, the Wyly brothers, and Shape the Debate were unconnected to Bush.