The National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) now offers a fact sheet titled Rural Community Assistance Program (RCAP) Help for Small Community Wastewater Projects.
What does NSFC stand for?
NSFC stands for National Small Flows Clearinghouse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of NSFCOther Resources:
We have 19 other definitions for NSFC in our Acronym Attic
- Numerical Standards for Fundamental Astronomy (International Astronomical Union)
- Nova Scotia Federation of Anglers and Hunters (Canada)
- Not Suitable For Air Play (radio)
- Not So Frequently Asked Questions
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (South Africa)
- Not Safe for Anyone to View
- National Science Fund Bulgaria
- Nashville Science Fiction Book Club (Nashville, Tennessee)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Science Foundation of China
- National Society of Film Critics
- Naval Shore Fire Control
- North Shore Fencers Club (Long Island, New York)
- Northern States Financial Corporation (Waukegan, IL)
- Not Safe for Christians
- Not Suitable for Children (disclaimer)
- National Strike Force Coordination Center
- Naval Shore Fire Control Party
- National Steel Federal Credit Union (Ecorse, MI)
- North Shore Federal Credit Union (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) maintains six databases that provide information about all aspects of sewage treatment.
Housed in the Energy and Water Research Center at West Virginia University, the National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) provides technical information about onsite wastewater systems and about wastewater collection and treatment systems for communities of less that 10,000 people.
The National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) is now offering a booklet titled Water Pollution Control: Twenty-Five Years of Progress and Challenges for the New Millennium.
To complete the project, NEHA will collaborate with the following partners: * the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association, * the National Association of County and City Health Officials, * the National Association of Counties, the National Association of Towns and Townships, * the Rural Community Assistance Program, * the National Small Flows Clearinghouse, * the National Onsite Demonstration Project, * the U.
For more than 20 years, the National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) has been helping America's small communities deal with their wastewater issues.
Clean Water Action Plan: Restoring and Protecting America's Waters is now available from the National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC).
The National Small Flows Clearinghouse (NSFC) now offers some of its educational materials in Spanish.