He was twice recognized as an all-American after leading the Crusaders to back-to-back National Small College Athletic Association national championships in 1998 and 1999.
What does NSCAA stand for?
NSCAA stands for National Small College Athletic Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCAA
We have 3 other meanings of NSCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Norfolk Sister City Association
- Norris Square Civic Association
- North Shore Chinese Association
- Northern Society for Creative Anachronism
- Nova Scotia Centre on Aging (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Chess Association
- Nova Scotia Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Curling Association
- Nuclear Safety and Control Act (Canada)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certification Commission
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America (since 1941; Mission, Kansas)
- National Soccer Collegiate Athletic Association
- National Security Council Advisory Board (India)
- National Soccer Coaches Association of Canada
- National Strength Conditioning Association Certification Commission (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Nova Scotia College of Art and Design
- Nova Scotia Civic Address File (Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations; Nove Scotia, Canada)
- National Specialist Commissioning Advisory Group (Department of Health)
- Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign Action Group
- National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The loss to the team from Forest Grove leaves Northwest Christian with a 16-11 season record and needing to win one of two remaining games to reach the National Small College Athletic Association tournament Feb.