Mandy Walker, Learning and Development Manager for Magnox Ltd, said: "The relocation of our Learning and Development Services team to Coleg Menai enables us to work more closely with the college, who are an Approved Provider of the National Skills Academy for Nuclear, to deliver training and qualifications to a recognised standard.
What does NSAN stand for?
NSAN stands for National Skills Academy for Nuclear (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSAN
We have 2 other meanings of NSAN in our Acronym Attic
- Naval School of Aviation Medicine (Pensacola, FL)
- Naval Support Activity Mid-South
- Nomura School of Advanced Management (Japan)
- North and South America
- Newport School of Art Media and Design (UK)
- North Shore Association for the Mentally Handicapped
- Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
- National School Applications Network (online job application system)
- National Security Agency Newsletter
- National Service Alumni Network
- National Skills Academy Network (UK)
- Nova Scotia Association of Naturopathic Doctors (professional association; est. 1995; Canada)
- Non-Sectarian Anti-Nazi League
- Nagios: System and Network Monitoring (book)
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Nursing Students Association of New York State
- National Speakers Association New Zealand
- Network Solutions and Optimization, LLC (Canton, OH)
- North Shore Accordion Orchestra (New Zealand)
- Nova Scotia Association of Optometrists
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has helped to set up a new National Skills Academy for Nuclear to create apprenticeships and graduate roles for the industry.
The National Skills Academy for Nuclear was established in 2008 to address the key skills and training challenges facing the nuclear industry.
COLEG Menai's Llangefni site has attained quality assured provider status from the National Skills Academy for Nuclear.
It is home to Sellafield, the National Nuclear Laboratory and National Skills Academy for Nuclear, and the University of Central Lancashire's recently-revamped campus called UCLan@Westlakes.
The National Skills Academy for Nuclear was established in 2008 at the request of Nuclear employers to address the key skills and training challenges facing the Nuclear industry.