The National Sexual Health Survey was conducted among English- and Spanish-speaking individuals aged 18 or older who lived in the 48 contiguous states.
What does NSHS stand for?
NSHS stands for National Sexual Health Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSHS
We have 16 other meanings of NSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Soft Handoff Region
- North Shore Health Region (Canada)
- North Shore Railroad Company
- Northern Shrike (bird species)
- National Secretariat on Hate and Racism in Canada
- National Shared Housing Resource Center
- Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (Canada)
- Napa Solano Head Start
- National Seed Health System
- National Spanish Honor Society
- National Speech and Hearing Survey
- Natursteinhaus Schöpfel
- Naval School of Health Sciences
- Nebraska State Historical Society
- Nerang State High School (Queensland, Australia)
- New Salem High School (North Dakota)
- Newman Smith High School (Texas)
- Newton South High School
- Ninety Six High School (South Carolina)