It therefore made absolute sense that when the Assembly Government published its National Service Framework for mental health services in 2005, it included nine targets which related to housing and were designed to ensure each local authority area had "a range of housing options with appropriate levels of support" available for people with mental health problems by the end of 2009-10.
What does NSFMH stand for?
NSFMH stands for National Service Framework for Mental Health (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSFMH in our Acronym Attic
- Not Safe for Lunch (website links; similar to NSFW)
- Nova Scotia Federation of Labour (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Nottinghamshire Skills for Life Partnership (UK)
- Nasjonalt Senter for Fostermedisin (Norwegian: National Center for Fetal Medicine; St. Olav Hospital; Trondheim, Norway)
- Nebraska State Fire Marshal
- Non Stress Fetal Monitoring
- North Stafford Farmers Market (Stafford, VA)
- Not Suitable for Men
- Not Suitable for Minors
- Not So Fast My Friend
- North Sea Flow Measurement Workshop
- National Science Foundation Network (usually seen as NSFNet)
- North Suburban Family Network (Stoneham, MA)
- National Science Foundation Network
- National Strategy for Neighbourhood Renewal (UK)
- Navy Standard/Special Fuel Oil
- Neighborhood Schools for Our Children
- North Seattle Families of Multiples (parenting organization; Washington)
- National Service Framework for Older People (UK)
- Non Stock Fund Orders/Payables
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard One of the National Service Framework for Mental Health requires health and social services to promote mental health for all, working with individuals and communities, and to combat discrimination against individuals and groups with mental health problems, and promote their social inclusion.
Head of strategy for mental health and learning difficulties Mary Parkes said: "The launch of these bookmarks is one of the initiatives that Coventry Health Authority has been working on to implement the National Service Framework for mental health.
Such initiatives include Working in Partnership: A Collaborative Approach to Care, the National Service Framework for Mental Health Services, the instigation of the Care Programme Approach in Wales, the Review of Health and Social Care in Wales, Designed for Life and the revised National Service Framework for Adult Mental Health Services.
A report published by the Assembly Health and Social Services Committee proposed the move as part of its review of user and carer participation in the National Service Framework for Mental Health.