Grijalva (D-AZ) announced that he is introducing a bill today that would restore some elements of the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program to the same level as 41 years ago, something that the National Senior Citizens Law Center (NSCLC) has long championed.
What does NSCLC stand for?
NSCLC stands for National Senior Citizens Law Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCLC
We have 12 other meanings of NSCLC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Significant Categorical Industrial Users (Environmental Protection Agency classification)
- Nederlands Signalerings Centrum Kindergeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Pediatrics Surveillance Center; Netherlands)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Senior Classical League
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU)
- New School of Collaborative Learning (Beijing, China)
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (chemical production; Japan)
- Norske Skog Canada Ltd. (now Norske Canada; specialty papers)
- Napa-Solano Central Labor Council (California)
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (medical condition)
- North Sefton City Learning Centre (Aisdale, Southport, UK)
- North Shepparton Community & Learning Centre (Australia)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories International
- Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate (birth defect)
- Nebraska Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (La Vista, NE)
- North State Cooperative Library System (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We, of course, know that the price of housing has become very expensive," said Gerald McIntyre, directing attorney at the National Senior Citizens Law Center in Los Angeles.
According to Patricia Nemore, a staff attorney with the National Senior Citizens Law Center in Washington, which follows issues affecting older Americans, the legislation was essentially a quid pro quo: By allowing an at-home spouse to retain more income and potentially more assets, it addressed the problem of that spouse becoming completely impoverished when his or her husband or wife enters a nursing home.
The American Association of Retired Persons, the Alzheimer's Association, the National Senior Citizens Law Center, the American Bar Association and the bar associations of New York state and Ohio have all called for repeal of the law.
Patricia Nemore of the National Senior Citizens Law Center charges nursing homes "discriminate against Medicaid recipients" with private pay requirements, special wings, evictions and inferior food and services.
The National Senior Citizens Law Center is a non-profit organization whose principal mission is to protect the rights of low-income older adults.
3, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is a statement by National Senior Citizens Law Center Executive Director Paul Nathanson: Just because President Obama signed the debt ceiling deal into law yesterday, low-income older Americans have no reason to celebrate.
According to a new issue brief from the National Senior Citizens Law Center entitled Ensuring Consumer Protection for Dual Eligibles in Integrated Models, it is essential to have consumer protections in place before new models are implemented.