Department of Homeland Security, the National Security Task Force is comprised of a diverse set of member organizations across industries that come together to share threat intelligence and influence cyber security legislation.
What does NSTF stand for?
NSTF stands for National Security Task Force (Singapore)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSTF
We have 2 other meanings of NSTF in our Acronym Attic
- National Spit Tobacco Education Program
- National Strategic Training and Education Plan
- Nebraska Specialized Telecommunications Equipment Program (est. 1995)
- NeighborWorks Solutions to Enhance Performance (software)
- NAKATAN Super Thin Forging
- National Safety Task Force
- National Scholarship Trust Foundation
- National Scholarship Trust Fund of the Graphic Arts
- National Science and Technology Forum (South Africa)
- National Science and Technology Foundation (various locations)
- National Service Trust Fund
- National Skills Task Force (UK)
- National Solar Test Facility
- National Sport Trust Fund (BC, Canada)
- National Sports Trust Fund (Nigeria)
- National Student Travel Foundation
- Natoma Station Technology Friends
- Naval Submarine Torpedo Facility
- Navy Submarine Torpedo Facility
- Near-Surface Test Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two leaders were also set to announce a joint national security task force to formalise cooperation between the two capitals.
According to Deputy Supt Ofori, the National Security Task Force will be in firm control of affairs, the security services will not compromise on security arrangements for the elections and "anyone who breaches the security arrangements will face the full rigours of the law".