He pointed out that the Philippines is one of the countries included on the National Security Study Memorandum 200 list, a United States document declassified in 1974.
What does NSSM stand for?
NSSM stands for National Security Study Memorandum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSSM
We have 18 other meanings of NSSM in our Acronym Attic
- National Severe Storms Laboratory
- New South Softball League (Birmingham, AL)
- Northwest Suburban Soccer League
- Nova Scotia Student Loan
- Nutritional Standards for School Lunches (UK)
- Non-Stock Savings and Loan Association (Philippines)
- North Shore Speech-Language Associates
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
- Naval Simulation System Library
- Nova Scotia Student Loan Program (Canada)
- National Sure Start Month (UK; childcare program)
- NATO Sea Sparrow Missile
- Navy Spread Spectrum Modem
- Network Systems & Security Management
- Non-Sucking Service Manager (open-source software)
- Nursing Student Success Made Incredibly Easy (book)
- National Security Study Memorandum 200 (US government)
- Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan)
- Netherlands Support Stop Met Roken (Dutch: Netherlands Support Stop Smoking)
- NATO SEASPARROW Surface Missile System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as National Security Study Memorandums (NSSM), this category documents the 206 presidential directives instructing that particular studies be undertaken for the formal consideration of the NSC.
In 1968 he had hired Ellsberg to help prepare National Security Study Memorandum I, which outlined options for withdrawing from Vietnam.
security and overseas interests" The study, National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200), was completed in December 1974, four months after Nixon's resignation.