Although the National Security Space Acquisition policy requires that independent cost estimates be prepared by bodies outside the acquisition chain of command, it does not require that they be relied upon to develop program budgets.
What does NSSAP stand for?
NSSAP stands for National Security Space Acquisition Policy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Norwegian Social Security Agency
- Not So Stubby Area (OSPF routing)
- Nova Scotia Salmon Association
- Nova Scotia Snowboard Association (Canada)
- Non-State Schools Accreditation Board (Queensland, Australia)
- North Shore Stress & Anxiety Clinic (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Student Advocacy Coalition (Canada)
- Nova Scotia School Athletic Federation (Canada)
- Networking Security and Systems Administration Lab (University of New Orleans)
- Nova Scotia School for Adult Learning (Canada)
- National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution
- North Shore Search and Rescue
- North Shore Square and Round Dance Association (Manchester, NH)
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nuclear Surety Staff Assistance Visit (US Air Force)
- National Screen and Sound Archive of Wales (UK)
- National Skills Standards Board
- National Social Services Board (Department of Finance; Ireland)
- Naval Supply Support Battalion (US Navy)
- Network Support Services Branch (Internet service provider; Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLM 028, Space Acquisition The purpose of this continuous learning module is to explain the space acquisition process outlined in National Security Space Acquisition Policy 03-01 (NSS 03-01) dated 27 December 2004.
How will the space-specific processes described in the recently signed National Security Space Acquisition Policy 03-01 enhance space to better achieve cost, schedule, and performance goals?