Even most classified national security information is automatically declassified after 25 years.
What does NSI stand for?
NSI stands for National Security Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSI
We have 249 other meanings of NSI in our Acronym Attic
- North Staffordshire Hospital NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
- Neighbourhood Statistics Housing Working Group (Scotland)
- Nagios Status Information (computing)
- Name Server Interface
- Name Space Interface (Bellcore)
- NASA Science Internet
- NASA Standard Initiator
- National Satellite Initiative (Canada)
- National Savings and Investments (UK)
- National Science Institute
- National Security Institute
- National Security Intelligence (fictional)
- National Service Life Insurance (US Navy)
- National Shipbuilding Initiative
- National Space Institute
- National Standards Institute
- National Statistical Institutes
- National Strategies, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Student Index (New Zealand)
- National System of Innovation (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeremy Wright QC is to decide whether fresh inquests should be blocked in case highly sensitive national security information is disclosed.
Protecting national security information and assets is an essential part of our mission-critical work for our government customers, and this honor is a testament to our teams who carry out the work with the greatest care, said Craig Albert, president of Bechtel s government services global business unit.
The notion that my White House would purposefully release classified national security information is offensive, it's wrong," Obama said at a press briefing at the White House on Friday in response to a question by the Chicago Tribune's David Jackson.
The cases and analysis are divided into sections covering constitutional frameworks, international law, use of force abroad, intelligence operation and collection, detention of terrorist suspects, interrogations, prosecuting threats to national security, homeland security, and obtaining and protecting national security information.
4) Sharing and integrating national security information across agencies.
The President Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 Classified National Security Information
Maher Arar filed a lawsuit before the US supreme court on Monday, appealing a lower court ruling that rejected his case because it involved national security information.