The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) ended its controversial National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS) on April 27.
What does NSEER stand for?
NSEER stands for National Security Entry-Exit Registration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nuclear Science and Engineering Division (Canadian Nuclear Society)
- National Social and Economic Development Board (Thailand)
- Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation (Anchorage, AK)
- Novell Software Evaluation and Development Library
- National Socio-Economic Development Plan (Laos)
- Naval Ships Engineering Drawing Repository (US DoD)
- N-Nitrososarcosine Ethyl Ester (carcinogen)
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Education
- National Society for Experiential Education (US)
- North Syracuse Early Education Program (New York)
- National Security Entry-Exit Registration System
- Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences (Duke University)
- Naval Security Engineering Facility (US Navy)
- New Society Educational Foundation
- Normalized Segmental Ejection Fraction (circulation)
- Nova Scotia Equestrian Federation
- National Society of Executive Fire Officers (Peoria, AZ)
- New Software Engineering Faculty Symposium (International Conference on Software Engineering)
- Nontraumatic Spinal Epidural Hematoma
- Nuclear Science, Engineering, and Health Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A prominent national Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization today welcomed a decision by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to effectively drop the controversial National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS).
in the wake of September 11th, such as the introduction of the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS) and on its eventual replacement, the U.
The National Security Entry-Exit Registration Program, known as special registration, was initiated by U.
The government classifies Special Registration as the domestic component of National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, which tracks noncitizens through airports and other entries into the United States.
Under the terms of the contract, DigitalNet will support the five primary functions of the BSC: Lookout database enrollment, Apprehensions with Alert Database Enrollment, Biometric Identification Verification Services, Search-only Services and National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS) Data Entry and Enrollment.
Impact of NSEERS Besides targeting home comers, the government has also implemented the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS), a counterterrorism tool that tracks non-immigrants on temporary visas.