During his 2010-2011 defamation lawsuit Rosen filed evidence in Superior Court that AIPAC officials routinely trafficked in classified information such as national security directives, overseas intelligence about Israel's rivals and annual reports of secret U.
What does NSD stand for?
NSD stands for National Security Directives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSD
We have 158 other meanings of NSD in our Acronym Attic
- National Sports Council of Zambia
- Nairobi Sheep Disease
- Named Storm Days (hurricanes)
- Naperville School District (Illinois)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Standard Detonator (space device)
- Nassi-Shneiderman Diagram
- National Sales Director
- National Sales Division
- National School District (California)
- National Scrapbooking Day
- National Security Directorate
- National Security Division (US FBI)
- National Self-Determination
- National Service Days
- National Service Directory (various locations)
- National Sex Day
- National Signal Databases
- National Signing Day (college football)
- National Software Development (Finland)
- National Sports Development (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
have affected access to government information, how National Security Directives have been used over the years to restrict access to the executive branch of government, and on how libraries of all types are using social media to reach out to constituencies.
These include executive orders, proclamations, memoranda, executive agreements, signing statements, and National Security Directives (NSDs).