One is Ephraim Kam's 2009 Annual Strategic Report of the Israeli National Security Center which points out that the Arab position toward Israel today is mainly based on negotiation not on the option of war and elimination.
What does NSC stand for?
NSC stands for National Security Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSC
We have 499 other meanings of NSC in our Acronym Attic
- N Scale Collector Society (model railways)
- Natick Soldier Center (US Army)
- Nation Song Contest
- National Safety Compliance, Inc. (various locations)
- National Safety Council (since 1913)
- National Science Center
- National Science Collections (Alliance)
- National Science Council of Taiwan
- National SCRABBLE Championship
- National Securities Commission (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seeking to protect the interests of both nations, the Department of Homeland Security and its approximate Mexican counterpart, the Investigation and National Security Center (CISEN), formed six working groups in January 2003 to analyze protection of critical infrastructure along their 2,000-mile shared border.
Industry security experts at national security centers and at antivirus software vendors laud Microsoft for providing additional protection against many of the viruses that have become an industrywide problem for computer and software makers.