Cryptophycins found in blue-green algae show promise in fighting prostrate and breast cancer; sponsored by the National Sea Grant program at the University of Hawaii.
What does NSGP stand for?
NSGP stands for National Sea Grant Program (US NOAA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSGP
We have 12 other meanings of NSGP in our Acronym Attic
- National Sea Grant Law Center (University, MS)
- Nissan Student Government Leadership Program (sponsored by Nissan motors)
- Non-Specific Granulomatous Mastitis (benign breast condition)
- Neighborhood Small Grants Network
- Now Spreading Good News (online christian community)
- Nova Scotia Gerontological Nurses Association (Canada)
- No Sphere Grid, No Summoning, No Customizing, No Overdrives (gaming)
- National Sea Grant Office
- Net Splanchnic Glucose Output
- Nordic Society of Gynecological Oncology (Denmark)
- Nebraska Sheep and Goat Producers
- Net Splanching Glucose Production
- Non-Specific Granulomatous Prostatitis
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program
- Norsk Sekt: Golden Power (gaming clan)
- National Sand and Gravel Producers Association
- National Strategy for Growth and Poverty Reduction (Tanzania)
- Network Systems Generic Requirements
- North Seattle Grassroots Radio (Seattle, WA)
- North Star Gay Rodeo Association (Coon Rapids, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also needed, the commission says, is a National Marine Bio-invasion Research Program, and the creation of a nationwide education campaign, possibly under the National Sea Grant Program (a partnership between the nation's universities and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) to increase public awareness of invasive species.
Working with Brevard County and the University of Florida's extension service, the fishing line recycling program is underwritten by the national Sea Grant program available to all coastal states.