For this reason and more, the National Sea Grant College Program and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) have forged a formal partnership to raise awareness about the need for proper storage and disposal of unused medicines.
What does NSGCP stand for?
NSGCP stands for National Sea Grant College Program (US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Service for Geodesy and Cartography (Lithuania)
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- National Space Grant Consortia
- National Student Genderblind Campaign
- Naval Security Group Command (US Navy)
- North Staffordshire Guild of Craftsmen (UK)
- Nova Scotia Geomatics Centre (Canada)
- Nilai Springs Golf and Country Club (Malaysia)
- National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization
- National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program (NASA)
- Non-Seminoma Germ Cell Tumor
- Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Testicular Tumor
- National Sea Grant Depository (Narragansett, RI)
- Naval Security Group Department
- Naval Security Group Detachment
- National Study Group on the Death Penalty
- Naui Services Group, Europe Inc
- Nova Scotia Government Employees Association
- New Star Global Equity Fund
- Nova Scotia Government Employees Union (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though a few commercial fish farms have already begun investing in recirculating-tank technology, such operations remain niche players in the United States' $900 million aquaculture industry, observes Jim McVey, director of aquaculture programs for the Commerce Department's National Sea Grant College Program in Silver Spring, Md.
Their contribution leveraged a $300,000 grant from NOAA's National Sea Grant College Program to Minnesota Sea Grant and a $100,000 U.