He attended the 2010 National Scout Jamboree in Virginia.
What does NSJ stand for?
NSJ stands for National Scout Jamboree (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSJ
We have 12 other meanings of NSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Nationwide Special Investigations Unit (Schaumburg, IL)
- Navigation Switching Interface Unit
- Navigation System Interface Unit
- Non-Significant Industrial User
- Norges Svalbard- og Ishavs-Undersokelser
- North Shore InnoVentures (Beverly, MA)
- Non-Specific Intraventricular Conduction Defect
- National Socialist Irish Workers Party
- Network Security for Information Exchange
- Nabokov Society of Japan (literature; Vladimir Nabakov)
- Net Solutions Jamaica (est. 2002)
- Nevus Sebaceus of Jadassohn
- Nihon Securities Journal (Japan)
- Non Solo Jumpers
- Non-Sticky Jump (mortgage bond)
- Nordic SADC (Southern African Development Community) Journalism Centre (est. 1993; Maputo, Mozambique)
- Novice, Society of Jesus
- Northern San Juan Basin
- Nova Scotia Junior B Hockey League (Canada)
- North Suburban Jewish Community Center (Peabody, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Cub Master to Assistant Scout Master with Troop 26 in Tulsa, Shawn has been a merit badge instructor, led high-adventure treks across the country, participated in numerous summer camps, attended the 2001 National Scout Jamboree, and facilitated for the Outer Limits ropes course program.
The site will permanently host the BSA's iconic national Scout jamboree beginning in 2013 and the 2019 World Scout Jamboree.
The National Scout Jamboree Shooting Sports Competition will be at Fort A.
military to provide equipment and food and help coordinate the National Scout Jamboree that occurs every four years at Fort A.
The Army will be sure to extend an invitation to the ADAA to visit our operations at the next National Scout Jamboree.
Associated Press MEETING TO COVER SCOUT JAMBOREE LANCASTER - Boy Scouts who will be 12 to 18 years old this year can sign up to participate in the National Scout Jamboree, July 15 to Aug.
Harris speaks to Boy Scouts at National Scout Jamboree * Event provides an out-of-this-world experience and encourages scouts to reach for the stars * Sponsored by ExxonMobil Foundation, national tour highlights science, technology, engineering and math FORT A.