National Science Foundation sources told Newsweek the PATRIOT Act was not vital to the case's resolution.
What does NSF stand for?
NSF stands for National Science Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSF
We have 229 other meanings of NSF in our Acronym Attic
- Noida Special Economic Zone (India)
- Noida Special Export Zone (India)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor (aka N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion (protein)
- Naga Students' Federation (UK)
- Name Search Facility
- Name Search File
- National Sanitation Foundation
- National Sanitation Foundation International (Ann Arbor, MI)
- National Schizophrenia Fellowship (UK)
- National Secessionist Forces (gaming)
- National Security Forum
- National Service Framework (Department of Health UK)
- National Service Full-Time (Singapore conscription)
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Sport Federation (Canada)
- National Sports Festival
- National Sports Foundation
- National Stakeholders Forum
- National Standard Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through multiple discussions, the NIEHS and the National Science Foundation (NSF) Division of Ocean Sciences decided to create one oceans and human health research program that would combine NSF expertise in ocean biology, chemistry, and physics with NIEHS expertise in environmental health and prevention research.
00 Phase II-B grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Antarctic research bases run by the National Science Foundation.
Liberty Awarded National Science Foundation Grant Liberty has been awarded a Phase II grant from the National Science Foundation to complete research of proprietary wavelet transform technology, which is being developed by the Company.
With only 3 percent of total federal research and development (R&D) dollars at its disposal, the National Science Foundation ranks as a minor player, financially, in the national R&D picture.
58 million first mortgage construction loan to finance the new headquarters of the National Science Foundation in Ballston (Arlington County), Virginia, it was announced by the firm.
a leading nanoelectronic detection company commercializing high-value diagnostic and monitoring applications, today announced that it has been awarded a follow-on $500,000 National Science Foundation (NSF) Phase IIB grant.