National Science Foundation, National Research Council of Canada and National Science Council of Taiwan.
What does NSCT stand for?
NSCT stands for National Science Council of Taiwan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCT
We have 19 other meanings of NSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Support Center San Diego
- North Syracuse Central School District
- New Sudan Centre for Statistics and Evaluation
- Naval Sea Combat System Engineering Station (US DoD; Norfolk, VA, USA)
- Nursing Shortage Consortium South Florida (Miami, FL)
- New Support and Customer Services Organisation (UK)
- Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program (project of Desert Research Institute)
- National Society of Consulting Soil Scientists
- North Shore Community and Social Services, Inc. (New Zealand)
- No Small Craft or Storm Warnings are being Displayed (weather)
- National Sea Change Taskforce (Australia)
- National Strategy for Combating Terrorism
- National Student Center of Thailand (est. 1968)
- Naval Security Coordination Team (US Navy name for the group Red Cell)
- Naval Special Clearance Team (US Navy mine countermeasures)
- Non-Stationary Charge Transport
- Nebraska Speech Communication and Theatre Association
- Nevada State Cable Telecommunications Association
- Northern Somerset County Target Association (Jerome, Pennsylvania)
- Native Studies Curriculum and Teacher Development (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From left, David Fiskin, project manager Advantage West Midlands' inward investment team, and Prof Ian Bennion, Aston University, welcome Peter Shih, executive director of the National Science Council of Taiwan, and Celia Shi, marketing and sales manager, Aryxx Optoelectronics, during a fact finding visit to Birmingham.
Location: Israel Duration: Three to 12 months Deadline: Rolling National Science Council of Taiwan Fellowships Attn: Dr.
National Science Foundation (NSF) in cooperation with the National Research Council of Canada and the National Science Council of Taiwan.
According to Ting-Ming Huang, an associate researcher at the National Science Council of Taiwan, "The Introductory ASAP Tutorial provides comprehensive introductory information and a chance to meet and discuss ideas with users who have different applications.
Department of Energy and Department of Defense and the National Science Council of Taiwan and spearheaded by Drs.
In 1999, IDEAL initially launched its presence in Asia through licensing agreements signed with the National Science Council of Taiwan and the Korean University Consortium for Electronic Databases (KUCED).
The National Science Council of Taiwan, which is comprised of over 60 institutions, recently signed a multi-year agreement.