Snigdha Allaparthi of Westboro, a Worcester Academy eighth-grader, and three area teammates won the 2014 regional National Science Bowl competition on Jan.
What does NSB stand for?
NSB stands for National Science Bowl
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSB
We have 101 other meanings of NSB in our Acronym Attic
- Nova Scotia Association of Women and the Law (Canada)
- National Symposium for the Advancement of Women in Science (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Bimini, Bahamas - North Seaplane Base (Airport Code)
- Nagoya School of Business (Nagoya, Japan)
- Nanzan Symphonic Band (Nanzan University; Japan)
- National Sales Budget
- National Saving Bank (Sri Lanka)
- National Savings Bank (UK)
- National Scenic Byways (USA)
- National Science Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, paid internships for undergraduates place students in research laboratories; graduate and faculty fellowships provide financial support and professional development opportunities for STEM teachers and faculty; and activities for middle and high school students and teachers, such as the National Science Bowl, encourage scientific and technical study.
Students will be competing for a total of $25,000 in scholarships, and the winning team will participate in April in the National Science Bowl in Washington, D.
Department of Energy National Science Bowl in Washington, D.
DOE's National Science Bowl is the nation's largest academic competition of its kind and the only one sponsored by a federal agency.
Department of Energy to represent Los Angeles at the National Science Bowl May 1-6.
Department of Energy National Science Bowl for the fourth year in a row," said Kathleen Quinn Larson, founder of Fuel Cell Store and Director of the International Youth Fuel Cell Competition.
As proud as I am to celebrate the impressive accomplishments of these students-and they truly are impressive-the truth is that the National Science Bowl is more than just an academic contest.