Hoye, President of Keep the Change and a former director of the National School-to-Work office in Washington, D.
What does NSTWO stand for?
NSTWO stands for National School-to-Work Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Solar Thermal Test Facility (Sandia Labs)
- No Stranger to the Knife and Fork
- Navigation System Test and Training Set (Self Contained Navigation System equipment)
- Nous Sommes Tous Utilisateurs (French: We Are All Users)
- Nova Scotia Teachers Union
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (Russia)
- National System Tactical User Device
- Narodnej Strategie Trvalo Udrzatelneho Rozvoja (Slovak: National Sustainable Development Strategy)
- Nederlandse Schaats Trainers Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Skating Trainers Association)
- National Science & Technology Week
- North Star of Texas Writing Project (National Writing Project)
- National Spherical Tokamak (fusion reactor)
- National Spherical Torus Experiment (fusion reactor)
- National Student Union
- National Surveillance Unit
- Nationalist Socialist Underground (political group)
- Naval Scout Unit (US Navy)
- Naval Support Unit (US Navy)
- Navy Service Uniform (US Navy)
- Neckarsulm (German Car and Motorcycle Manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Education's Office of Vocational and Adult Education and the National School-to-Work Office.
The Bush administration closed the National School-to-Work Office in September, sending remaining employees back to the U.
The dismantling of school-to-work at the federal level is already under way, with about 20 staff from the National School-to-Work Office set to return to the U.
State Involvement All 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico received federal implementation grants from the National School-to-Work Office of the Departments of Labor and Education.
Job Shadow Day was created four years ago by several nonprofit organizations, including Junior Achievement, America's Promise, The National School-to-Work Office, and the American Society of Association Executives.
Job Shadow Day 2001 is a joint effort of America's Promise, The National School-to-Work Office, Junior Achievement and the American Society of Association Executives.
This is a kindergarten through life approach," remarks Laurie Falzer of the National School-to-Work Office.