The meeting also discussed recommendations for improving the work of IPA submitted by the Advisory Group of the Institute of Public Administration in Saudi Arabia and the Advisory Group of the National School of Administration in France, in-charge of preparing the Institute evaluation process.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National School of Administration (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Netscape 7
- Nabelschnurarterie (German: Umbilical Cord Artery)
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny (Polish: Supreme Administrative Court)
- Nantucket Shellfish Association (Nantucket, MA)
- Naperville Soccer Association
- Narrow Slot Aperture
- Narrow-Slot Approximation
- Nashville School of the Arts (Tennessee)
- National Safety Associates
- National Safety Association
- National Scout Association
- National Scrabble Association
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Act
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Affairs
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Agents (gaming clan)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second MoU was signed between the Institute of Public Administration and the Moroccan National School of Administration.
He was also educated in the top elite "Science Po" and National School of Administration (ENA), which are stepping stones to holding senior positions and government office.
The National School of Administration of China would enhance exchanges and cooperation with counterpart institutes in a bid to learn from each other and share experiences, said Ma, also president of the Chinese school.
Party newspaper People's Daily, in a report quoting an expert from the National School of Administration, said issues on the agenda will include how to achieve ''inner-party democracy,'' which refers to more open and rule-based decision making under one-party rule, the ''restraint and supervision of power,'' and party cadres' election.
The banker, who like many in France's political and business elite is a graduate of the National School of Administration (ENA), tendered his resignation after the Kerviel affair broke but the bank's board refused it.
Now the official China Daily newspaper has reported that he is to be sent on a three-month academic course at the China National School of Administration, effectively stripping him of his post.
of Washington, US), Meininger (Ecole Nationale d'Administration, France), and Chen (China National School of Administration, China) were originally presented at the 2000 Annual Conference of the International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration, held in Beijing China.