You have got some great kilo riders who are going to be retiring after London 2012," said Hoy, who was helping to launch Lloyds TSB National School Sport Week 2013 alongside pupils from Brentside High School.
What does NSSW stand for?
NSSW stands for National School Sport Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSSW
We have 1 other meaning of NSSW in our Acronym Attic
- National Space Science and Technology Center
- North Star Ski Touring Club (St. Paul, MN)
- National Security Science and Technology Education Act
- National Security Service of Ukraine (est. 1991)
- National Sunday School Union (now known as the National Christian Education Council)
- Nippon Sport Science University (Japan)
- Nonstop Software Upgrade
- North Sydney Station Upgrade (railway station; Sydney, Australia)
- National Society Sons of Utah Pioneers
- National Safe Schools Week (various locations)
- National Ski-Snowboard Week (Canada)
- Nissan Sales and Service Way (customer service)
- Northeast Sammamish Sewer and Water (Sammamish, WA)
- Not So Secret Weapon
- National Survivor Support Working Group (Voice of the Faithful)
- Nova Scotia School-to-Work Transition (Canada)
- Name Search Transition
- National Sales Tax
- National Scenic Trail (NPS)
- National Sector Team (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geraint's potential on the roads and at the Tour de France is huge especially now when you see that they have this template of what Bradley has achieved and how he achieved it," said Hoy, who was helping to launch Lloyds TSB National School Sport Week 2013 alongside pupils from Brentside High School.
Lloyds TSB National School Sport Week took place from 25-29 June and is Britain's biggest school sport event with more than four million pupils staging their own Games this year.
The event was part of National School Sport Week 2012 , an initiative run by the Youth Sport Trust.
The youngsters were among 50 children from five schools who took part in the first day of Lloyds TSB's National School Sport Week with pupils from across Coventry learning about the teams, athletes and culture of the 205 competing nations at this summer's Games.
Bank of Scotland National School Sport Week is about embracing the values of the Olympics and the Paralympics.
OLYMPIC gold medallist Jason Gardener was the star attraction as Lloyds TSB National School Sport Week ended with a bang in Cardiff.
The former gymnast spoke out as she visited a school in London to promote Lloyds TSB National School Sport Week, which starts on June 27.