During these years I received help from an organisation then known as the National Schizophrenia Fellowship (NSF).
What does NSF stand for?
NSF stands for National Schizophrenia Fellowship (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSF
We have 229 other meanings of NSF in our Acronym Attic
- North South East West
- Noida Special Economic Zone (India)
- Noida Special Export Zone (India)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor (aka N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion (protein)
- Naga Students' Federation (UK)
- Name Search Facility
- Name Search File
- National Sanitation Foundation
- National Sanitation Foundation International (Ann Arbor, MI)
- National Science Foundation
- National Secessionist Forces (gaming)
- National Security Forum
- National Service Framework (Department of Health UK)
- National Service Full-Time (Singapore conscription)
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Sport Federation (Canada)
- National Sports Festival
- National Sports Foundation
- National Stakeholders Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rethink Severe Mental Illness, national advice service, formerly known as National Schizophrenia Fellowship exists to improve the lives of everyone affected by schizophrenia and other severe mental illnesses by providing support, services and information.
However, EastEnders was highly praised by mental health charities for its portrayal of Joe Wicks, a young man suffering from schizophrenia, whose character was based on advice from the National Schizophrenia Fellowship.
But Rethink, formerly the National Schizophrenia Fellowship, says it wants young people to be fully aware that they are putting their mental health at risk by using the drug.
Rethink - formerly the National Schizophrenia Fellowship - claims patients face an average delay of 18 months.
Where to go for help - National Schizophrenia Fellowship Advice Service - 020 8974 6814.
John Milsom of the National Schizophrenia Fellowship, which has set up the new post, said suicide was a particular problem on the South Coast because of the seasonal lifestyle.
Before that he had moved back to Wales in the early 1990s to become Director in Wales of the National Schizophrenia Fellowship.