Then try to ensure a regular monthly income through, for example, National Savings Income Bonds or a savings account with a reputable bank or building society that will guarantee your money if things go wrong.
What does NSIB stand for?
NSIB stands for National Savings Income Bonds (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSIB
We have 5 other meanings of NSIB in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Society of Independent Accountants (est. 1980)
- Network Security and Information Assurance
- Nevada Self Insurers Association
- Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association
- National Security and International Affairs Division (GAO)
- National Self-Injury Awareness Day
- Nephrogenic Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuresis
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (medication)
- Nova Scotia International Air Show
- Napa Special Investigations Bureau (Napa, CA)
- New, Sealed in Box
- North South Implementation Bodies Guidance (Department of Finance and Personnel; Accountability and Accountancy Services Division; UK)
- Northern Star International Broadcasters (radio and TV broadcasters union; Norway)
- Number State of Interacting Bosons (physics)
- Nova Scotia Intermediate Baseball League (Canada)
- North Shrewsbury Ice Boat Yacht Club (Red Bank, NJ)
- National Small Industries Corporation (India)
- National Sport Information Centre (Australia)
- National Statistical Information Center
- National Storage Industry Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF a non-UK resident is working overseas and exempt from UK tax, but has his bank account and home address here, what is his tax position if he invests in National Savings income bonds and receives interest which is below the normal tax threshold?
We have about pounds 60,000 invested between National Savings Income Bonds and a building society which used to provide us with a little extra income.