The piping products are independently tested by the National Sanitation Foundation International to ensure that they meet requirements for potable water applications.
What does NSF stand for?
NSF stands for National Sanitation Foundation International (Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSF
We have 229 other meanings of NSF in our Acronym Attic
- Nervous System Energy Work (various locations)
- North South East West
- Noida Special Economic Zone (India)
- Noida Special Export Zone (India)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor (aka N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion (protein)
- Naga Students' Federation (UK)
- Name Search Facility
- Name Search File
- National Sanitation Foundation
- National Schizophrenia Fellowship (UK)
- National Science Foundation
- National Secessionist Forces (gaming)
- National Security Forum
- National Service Framework (Department of Health UK)
- National Service Full-Time (Singapore conscription)
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Sport Federation (Canada)
- National Sports Festival
- National Sports Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be done in conjunction with the National Sanitation Foundation International and the U.
Complete funding support for the sabbatical has again been committed by the National Sanitation Foundation International - one of the nation's leading advocates of environmental health.
Tests by the National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF), an independent testing and certification agency, have confirmed that the Amway Water Treatment System removes lead to below the legally permissible lead level of 15 parts per billion.
16672 -------------------------------------------------- Raytek(R) Infrared Thermometers Receive NSF Approval The Raytek(R) FoodPro line of Infrared Thermometers is now listed with the National Sanitation Foundation International (NSFI) for Food Equipment NSF/ANSI 2.
Members' facilities are inspected annually by a third-party inspection agency, the National Sanitation Foundation International, to assure their products meet health standards.
The Raytek(R) FoodPro line of Infrared Thermometers is now listed with the National Sanitation Foundation International (NSFI) for Food Equipment NSF/ANSI 2.
These agencies, specifically National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF), Underwriters Laboratory (UL), the Water Quality Association (WQA) and BioVir Laboratories, found that Purefecta meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for virus removal and exceeds the EPA standard for bacteria and protozoa removal.