GF Piping Systems' CPVC Schedule 80 Pipe is now certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) in compliance with NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and Standard 61.
What does NSF stand for?
NSF stands for National Sanitation Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSF
We have 229 other meanings of NSF in our Acronym Attic
- National Science and Engineering Week (British Science Association; UK)
- Nervous System Energy Work (various locations)
- North South East West
- Noida Special Economic Zone (India)
- Noida Special Export Zone (India)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor (aka N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein)
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion (protein)
- Naga Students' Federation (UK)
- Name Search Facility
- Name Search File
- National Sanitation Foundation International (Ann Arbor, MI)
- National Schizophrenia Fellowship (UK)
- National Science Foundation
- National Secessionist Forces (gaming)
- National Security Forum
- National Service Framework (Department of Health UK)
- National Service Full-Time (Singapore conscription)
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Sport Federation (Canada)
- National Sports Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nylobrade braid-reinforced PVC hose is now certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for Standards 51 and 61, making the product ideal for use in drinking water systems (NSF-61) and food equipment machinery (NSF-51).
22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- White Coffee Corporation of Long Island City, NY received a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Code 2000 Certification from the National Sanitation Foundation International (NSFI) last month for its roasted, whole bean, ground and flavored coffee products.
It also meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 50 for pools and spas.
The rubber compounds were recently classified by Underwriters' Laboratories to the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 61, Drinking Water System Components--Health Effects.
Array of Choices While there may be a plethora of choices on the market, filters certified by the independent National Sanitation Foundation ensure manufacturers are living up to their claims.
Suprene's 80A durometer, FDA material is listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 51).
XL5008 meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standards 14 and 61 for potable-water pipe and fittings, as well as FDA 21 CFR 177.