The trials are being co-ordinated by Staffordshire County Council and the National Salt Spreading Research Group in order to help prevent road deaths and injuries, and also save the public purse large sums by making gritting more effective.
What does NSSRG stand for?
NSSRG stands for National Salt Spreading Research Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSSRG in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Standard Service Request (various companies)
- Norsk Selskab Til Skibbrudnes Redning (Norwegian Sea Rescue)
- North Shore Scenic Railroad
- North Shore Search and Rescue (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Nuclear Safety Standards and Requirements
- National Ski and Snowboard Retailers Association (Mt. Prospect, IL)
- Northern Suburban Special Recreation Association (Northbrook, IL)
- North Superior Ski and Run Club (Grand Marais, MN)
- Nova Scotia Sport and Recreation Commission (Canada)
- Northern Suburban Special Recreation Foundation (Northbrook, Illinois)
- National Security Space Road Map
- National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Nuclear Site Stakeholder Round Tables (UK)
- Nantyr Shores Secondary School (Aclona, ON, Canada)
- National Salmonella Surveillance System
- National Security Space Strategy (US DoD)
- National Strategic Satellite Communications System
- National Structural Steelwork Specification
- Naval Space Surveillance System
- North Surrey Secondary School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Salt Spreading Research Group is hard at work trying to discover the best way of scattering salt to clear roads.