Safe Kids Worldwide Positioned to Become Global Leader in Preventing Accidental Childhood Injuries WASHINGTON, July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The National SAFE KIDS Campaign is now Safe Kids Worldwide.
What does NSKC stand for?
NSKC stands for National Safe Kids Campaign
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSKC
- Nippon Seiko KK (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nonstop Kernel (Compaq Operating System)
- Noril'sk (Russia)
- Norrtulls Sportklubb (sports club, Stockholm, Sweden)
- North Side Kings (band)
- North Star Kids (band)
- Not Specified By Kind
- Nepal Shotokan Karate Association (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Northern Sport Karate Association (Lancashire, England, UK)
- Nova Scotia Karate Association (est. 1975; Canada)
- North Shore Kart Club (est. 1993; Australia)
- Neem Seed Kernel Extract
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment; India)
- Nederlands Studenten Kampioenschap Golfsurfen (Dutch surfing championship)
- Nationalsozialistischer Kraftfahrer Korps
- Nihon Sei Ko Kai (Anglican/Episcopal Church in Japan)
- Nihon Seikei Kirisuto Kyodan
- Narodowe Stowarzyszenie Klasy Optimist (Polish: National Optimist Class Association)
- Nityanand Shastri Kashmir Research Institute (Pakistan-India Kashmir region; cultural studies)
- Nature of Scientific Knowledge Scale (high school testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industry groups, including Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and independent groups such as Underwriters' Laboratories and the National Safe Kids Campaign, sponsor the site.
And a 2000 survey by the National Safe Kids campaign found that almost 71 percent of motorists in the Sacramento area drove faster than the posted speed limit in school zones, compared with 65 percent of drivers nationwide.
At a recent event in New York, the Secretary, Vila and a representative of the National Safe Kids Campaign unveiled a Healthy Homes program and safety brochure called "Danger in the Home," along with a public service announcement featuring Vila, that are designed to raise the awareness of the many dangers to children in the home.
National SAFE KIDS Campaign is a national model of a multidisciplinary approach to prevent all unintentional childhood injuries.
Preventing Scalds According to the National Safe Kids Campaign, most scalds occur while bathing.
Research from the National SAFE KIDS Campaign and Johnson & Johnson found that while 98% of parents agree it is important they are role models for safe behavior for their children, the percentage of parents who report actually practicing safe behaviors is significantly lower.
The Kerry and Engel bills are supported by the National Safe Kids Campaign (NSKC).