The 24-year-old player from Portland, Oregon, beat 29-year-old Jason Li of Montreal in the final round of the five-day 25th National Scrabble Championships played at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center.
What does NSC stand for?
NSC stands for National SCRABBLE Championship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSC
We have 499 other meanings of NSC in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Salary Budget Worksheet
- National School Bus Yellow (paint color)
- N Scale Collector Society (model railways)
- Natick Soldier Center (US Army)
- Nation Song Contest
- National Safety Compliance, Inc. (various locations)
- National Safety Council (since 1913)
- National Science Center
- National Science Collections (Alliance)
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a word CONGRATULATIONS to Aberdonian Paul Allan for winning the National Scrabble Championship.
Sunday, November 3: National Scrabble Championship Final.
14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- After four days of non-stop SCRABBLE, over 350 competitors are approaching the home stretch at the 2012 National SCRABBLE Championship (NSC) being held at the Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL.
AMERICAN immigration lawyer Stephen Jay was picked to enter the first US National Scrabble championship in 1978 - and has taken part in every tournament since.
IT WAS a war of words as the National Scrabble Championship got underway in Birmingham yesterday.
1971: The first national Scrabble championships were held in London.
SCOT Allan Simmons was crowned British champion in the final of the National Scrabble championships for the first time after 34 years taking part in the contest.