The National Rural Support Programme and three other Sindh-based NGOs, Thardeep Rural Development Programme (TRDP), Badin Rural Development Society (BDRS) and Sindh Agriculture and Forestry Workers Coordinating Organisation (SAFWCO), also assisted in the workshop.
What does NRSP stand for?
NRSP stands for National Rural Support Programme (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRSP
We have 31 other meanings of NRSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College (India)
- National Representative System of Marine Protected Areas (Australia)
- Natural Resource Stewardship Network (King County, WA)
- Naval Reserve Skills Online
- Navy Resale System Office (various locations)
- Netherlands Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Network of Regional Support Offices (UN)
- Northern Rivers Symphony Orchestra (South Murwillumbah, NSW, Australia)
- North Richmond Shoreline Open Space Alliance (Richmond, CA; advocacy organization)
- National Road Safety Program (government plan; various locations)
- Natural Resources Stewardship Project (est. 2006; Canada)
- Natural Resources Systems Programme (Department for International Development; UK)
- Naval Reserve Space Program
- Nonreturnable Steel Pail
- National Research Support Project 5
- National Resource Sharing Policy Committee (National Library of Australia)
- Non-Resident Special Rupee (bank account)
- Non-Spinning Reserve Service (power generation)
- Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization
- National Renewable Security Subcommittee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AIOU has arranged the programme in collaboration with Plan International (Pakistan), National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) and Mountain Institute for Educational Development (MIED).
Islamabad -- Unilever Pakistan Limited (UPL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) for providing entrepreneurial support using micro-financing model to under-privileged individuals.
`Nothing could be further from the truth,' asserts Swire, who says that this is one reason why LFL works in association with Pakistani bodies, particularly the National Rural Support Programme.
Under the ADB-Funded Coastal Community Development Project, about 8,000 hectors of coast line have been brought under mangrove plantation by the Sindh Forest Department with the help of the local communities that have been mobilized by National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) and trained by International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
Joanna Wizlitz, and Programme Manager National rural Support Programme Mr.
A survey conducted by the National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) revealed that the districts Badin and Mirpurkhas have been worst affected.
National Rural Support Programme (NRSP), Pakistan Census Organisation and Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) are now surveying different districts of the country for identification of poor households according to the set scorecard.