Postal Service, the National Rural Letter Carriers Association, Valpak, the AFL-CIO, United Way Worldwide and Uncle Bob's Self Storage.
What does NRLCA stand for?
NRLCA stands for National Rural Letter Carriers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NRLCA in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Recreational Liability Act
- Network Repair Level Analysis
- New Railway Link through the Alps
- Northeastern Retail Lumber Association
- National Railway Labor Conference
- National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property
- National Right to Life Committee (since 1973; Washington, DC)
- National Right to Life Convention
- Natural Resources Law Center (University of Colorado)
- Niagara Regional Literacy Council (Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Naval Research Laboratory Chesapeake Bay Detachment
- Northern Regional Load Dispatch Centre (India)
- Nevadans for Responsible Law Enforcement
- Naval Research Laboratory Extreme Ultraviolet Model
- National Religious Leaders Forum (est. 1997; South Africa)
- Northern Regional Library Facility (UC Berkeley)
- Naval Research Lab Federal Credit Union
- Naval Research Laboratory Flight Support Detachment
- NuKe Randomic Life Generator (computer virus)
- National Rendezvous and Living History Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you wanted to learn what issues are important to, say, the American Academy of Physician Assistants or the National Rural Letter Carriers Association, you'd have to journey beyond the district line, and in particular to Alexandria, Va.
Postal Service, the National Rural Letter Carriers Association, Campbell Soup Company, Valpak, the AFL-CIO, Feeding America, the United Way, and AARP.