What does NRIADA stand for?
NRIADA stands for National Rural Institute on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (Menomonie, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Normalized Reliability Importance
- Norris Rentals, Inc
- Northern Realities, Inc.
- Not Really Interested
- Nunavut Research Institute
- Nuvo Research, Inc. (Canada)
- Non-Resident Indians for a Secular and Harmonious India (Michigan)
- Negative Refractive Index Transmission Line
- National Railroad Intermodal Association
- Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex
- National Research Institute of Agricultural Economics (Japan)
- National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics
- Natural Resources Inventory and Analysis Institute
- National Research Institute of Aquaculture (Japan)
- National Research Institute of Brewing (Tokyo, Japan)
- Navanitlal Ranchhodlal Institute of Business Management
- National Railway Infrastructure Company (Bulgaria)
- National Registration Identity Card
- National Research Infrastructure Council (Australia)
- National Resource Information Centre (Australia)