About the National Rural Housing Coalition NRHC is a national membership organization of non-profit housing organizations, housing developers, state and local officials, and housing advocates.
What does NRHC stand for?
NRHC stands for National Rural Housing Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRHC
We have 4 other meanings of NRHC in our Acronym Attic
- National Retail Hardware Association
- National Rural Health Alliance (Australia)
- National Rural Health Association
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority (est. 1972; Carson City, NV)
- Norfolk Redevelopment & Housing Authority (Norfolk, VA)
- National Ranching Heritage Center (Lubbock, TX, USA)
- National Reproductive Health Council
- National Révolutionnaire Hard Core
- National River and Harbors Congress
- National Road Heritage Corridor
- Nevada Rural Health Centers
- Newmarket Regional Health Center
- Night Residence Hall Coordinator
- Non Resident Health Cover (Australia)
- Nonlinear Receding Horizon Control
- Nordic Reproductive Health Council
- North Rock Hill Church
- Northeastern Rural Health Clinics
- Northern Region Hepatitis Consortium
- Northern Rockies Heritage Center (Missoula, Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27-28 National Rural Housing Coalition (NRHC) Annual Meeting, Washington, D.
He is also vice president of the National Farmworker Housing Project Directors Association and a director of the National Rural Housing Coalition and the Network for Oregon Affordable Housing.
6-8 National Rural Housing Coalition (NRHC) Annual Meeting/ Housing Assistance Council (HAC) National Rural Housing Conference, Washington, D.
They include: American College of Nurse Mid-Wives American Telemedicine Association National Association of Development Organizations National Association of Towns and Townships National Rural Health Association National Rural Housing Coalition United Homeowners Association Members of this coalition represent a broad cross-section of thousands of local organizations and individuals who are concerned with the health and welfare of rural America.