Staff from the National Rural Enterprise Centre (NREC) at Stoneleigh Park were taken on a 20-minute nature walk round the park, to demonstrate how easy it can be to introduce exercise into the working day.
What does NREC stand for?
NREC stands for National Rural Enterprise Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NREC
We have 27 other meanings of NREC in our Acronym Attic
- Northshore Regional Endowment for the Arts (Louisiana)
- National Rural Education Advocacy Coalition (Harrisburg, PA)
- Nomura Real Estate Asset Management (Japan)
- Natural Resources and Environment Board (Sarawak, Malaysia)
- Northern Region Electricity Board (India)
- Negative Regulatory Element Binding Protein
- National Real Estate Council
- National Reconnaissance Executive Committee
- National Resource Evaluation Center
- National Robotics Engineering Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Natural Resources Education Center
- Non-Recurring Engineering Charge (various organizations)
- Non-Residential Energy Code
- Number of Runs of Empty Cells
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Nurse Researchers Employed in Clinical Settings
- Natural Resource Economics Division (USDA)
- Natural Resources and Environment Division (Washington, DC)
- Neighborhood Random Early Detection
- Nevada Real Estate Division (Nevada Department of Business & Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will be joined by other experts in the field, including Simon Berry, the director of the National Rural Enterprise Centre an Phil Chandler, of the Henry Doubleday Research Association.