Clark will arrive in Delhi and will travel to Bhilwara district in Rajasthan on Saturday to visit the Indian government's flagship programme-Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme or NREGP-that guarantees 100 days of paid work to any household that demands it.
What does NREGP stand for?
NREGP stands for National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Natural Resources Engineering Facility (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Natural Resources Enhancement Fund (Nebraska)
- Network Return Entry Fee (banking)
- Neurosurgery Research and Education Foundation (American Association of Neurological Surgeons)
- Non-Infarct Related Ejection Fraction (cardiology)
- North Russian Expeditionary Force (North Russia Campaign)
- National Real Estate Franchise Association (Australia)
- National Rural Employment Guarantee ("Scheme" or "Program"; India)
- Nomura Real Estate Group (Japan)
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (India)
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (India)
- National Real Estate Holdings (El Dorado Hills, CA)
- Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc. (Japan)
- Normal-Renin Essential Hypertension (medical condition)
- National Real Estate Institute (Cromwell, CT)
- National Real Estate Investment (Club)
- National Real Estate Investor (trade magazine)
- National Rules for Electrical Installations
- National Real Estate Investors Association
- Nomura Real Estate Investment Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minister also pointed out that the implementation of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme and the Right to Education act would help in containing the menace of child labour.
On the increased allocation for various rural programmes such as National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme for which Rs.