National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) CEO Jo Ann Emerson has congratulated the U.
What does NRECA stand for?
NRECA stands for National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NRECA in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Regulatory Element Binding Protein
- National Real Estate Council
- National Reconnaissance Executive Committee
- National Resource Evaluation Center
- National Robotics Engineering Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Rural Enterprise Centre (UK)
- Natural Resources Education Center
- Non-Recurring Engineering Charge (various organizations)
- Non-Residential Energy Code
- Number of Runs of Empty Cells
- Nurse Researchers Employed in Clinical Settings
- Natural Resource Economics Division (USDA)
- Natural Resources and Environment Division (Washington, DC)
- Neighborhood Random Early Detection
- Nevada Real Estate Division (Nevada Department of Business & Industry)
- Northwest Retail Equipment and Display (Ridgefield, WA)
- Nagaland Renewable Energy Development Agency (India)
- National Rural Economic Developers Association (Des Moines, IA)
- National Rural Economic Development Institute (USDA)
- Nissan Retail Environmental Design Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After a comprehensive search of key Northern Virginia commercial real estate firms, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), recently awarded exclusive leasing representation services of 4401 Wilson Boulevard to Colliers International.
at the 2013 regional meeting of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
Middle-school students across America have increased insight into how the lights get turned on thanks to a national education campaign spearheaded by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, an affiliate of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), Arlington, Virginia.
BUT NONE ARE MORE SIGNIFICANT AND FAR-REACHING THAN THE FIRST CONFERENCE I ATTENDED IN SAN FRANCISCO OF THE NATIONAL RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION (NRECA) IN JANUARY 1953.
Lundquist is the vice president of communication for the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association claims it is developing a proposal and seeking a Congressional sponsor to bar cities that operate an electric utility financed through municipal tax-exempt bonds from annexing territories or facilities controlled by rural electric cooperatives against the will of those coops.
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association is renowned for its lobbying clout; it is headed by the ex-Congressman who used to protect its subsidies, and in the 1995-96 election cycle its political action committee gave $773,000 to about 360 congressional candidates.