The National Right to Work Committee has put together a list of what it views as the top 10 most egregious powers and exploitative privileges that have been granted to labor unions by federal politicians, bureaucrats, and judges: 1.
What does NRWC stand for?
NRWC stands for National Right to Work Committee (Springfield, VA; est. 1955)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRWC
We have 2 other meanings of NRWC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Right Whale
- Nashua River Watershed Association (New Hampshire)
- National Resume Writers' Association (est. 1997)
- National Rural Water Association
- Nebraska Rural Water Association
- Nordrhein-Westfälische Akademie der Wissenschaften
- National Replacement Window Advisory Service (York, England, UK)
- Naval Rotary Wing Aircraft Test Squadron
- National Register of Warranted Builders (Federation of Master Builders; UK)
- Northern Region Water Board (Malawi)
- Northern Rivers Writers' Centre
- National Registry of Workers' Compensation Specialists (Washington, DC)
- North Rose-Wolcott Central Schools
- North Rose Wolcott Central School District (Wolcott, NY)
- North Raynham Water District (Raynham, MA)
- North Rhine-Westphalia (western Germany)
- National Resource and Waste Forum (UK)
- National Right to Work Foundation (employee rights group)
- Natural Resources Working Group
- Neighbourhood Renewal Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
” But the anti-card check National Right to Work Committee said “to float compromises could derail the ability to kill the bill outright.
But when the National Right to Work Committee rallied grassroots America, Senate conservatives and moderates revolted and sustained a fervent filibuster.
It's also reported the National Right to Work Committee is urging an exception to that COP "Contract".
Clayton Roberts of the National Right to Work Committee, a lobbying organization opposed to union dues being used for contributions to political campaigns, says, "We've been involved in several cases, complaints that we have filed with the FEC against both Mondale and various labor unions, including the NEA and the AFL-CIO, where the FEC has found in our favor in every count.
My unblemished voting record on the issue of right to work, according to the National Right To Work Committee, is a testament to that fact.
Members of the CNP lead such arch-conservative organizations as the Christian Coalition, Gun Owners of America, Focus on Family, the National Right to Work Committee, the Heritage Foundation and the Conservative Caucus.
A graduate of SUNY Fredonia, Brian recently worked as a field staffer for the National Right to Work Committee.