National Retirement Planning Week, April 11-15, is sponsored by the National Retirement Planning Coalition (NRPC) to help raise public awareness of the need to comprehensively plan for retirement.
What does NRPC stand for?
NRPC stands for National Retirement Planning Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRPC
We have 33 other meanings of NRPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Radiological Protection Directorate
- National Recording Preservation Board (US Library of Congress)
- National Research Planning Board (US Navy)
- National Resources Planning Board (WWII)
- Neighborhood Revitalization Policy Board (Minneapolis, MN)
- Nitrate-Reductase Positive Bacterial Counts
- Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- National Radiowave Propagation Committee
- National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- National Railway Passenger Commission (US FEMA)
- Naval Reserve Personnel Center
- Net Revenue Per Case (beverage industry)
- Nevada Rules of Professional Conduct (legal profession)
- Northern Regional Power Committee (India)
- Notes Remote Procedure Call (Lotus Notes Domino network protocol)
- Network Requested PDP (Packet Data Protocol) Context Activation
- Niagara Region Porsche Club of America
- National Resource and Policy Center on Housing and Long Term Care
- National Resource and Policy Center on Rural Long-Term Care
- Naval Reactors Prime Contractor Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
presidential candidates were crisscrossing the country questioning the future of Social Security, Americans for a Secure Retirement released another dire readiness report, and The National Retirement Planning Coalition made "serious challenges" the locus of its upcoming National Retirement Planning Week.
To help raise public awareness of the need to plan for retirement today, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life) and the National Retirement Planning Coalition (NRPC), led by the IRI, is supporting National Retirement Planning Week([R]) from April 9-13.
To help raise public awareness of the need for comprehensive retirement planning, Sun Life Financial has also joined with the National Retirement Planning Coalition (NRPC) to sponsor National Retirement Planning Week[R] from April 11th-15th, 2011.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its three-year program to help all Americans save and plan for retirement, the National Retirement Planning Coalition (NRPC) today announced that National Retirement Planning Week 2005 is set for Nov.
About The NRPC The National Retirement Planning Coalition brings together eleven leading financial industry and advocacy organizations for the purpose of educating consumers and financial industry professionals on the issues surrounding retirement planning.
Established by the National Retirement Planning Coalition (http://www.
1) Society of Actuaries 2 Employee Benefit Research Institute 3 National Retirement Planning Coalition 4 Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, National Retirement Risk Index, 2007 5 Nationwide's "Tough Talks" Survey, 2007 6 Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, member FINRA.